I think I should try to make a goal list and stick to it again.... I would like to see if that will help me to accomplish some more stitching.
1. finish Carols Hello Neighbor RR within the next few days and mail it off to Karen
2. find a nice house and start stitching on Karens Hello Neighbor RR as soon as I receive it
3. finish There Was An Old Woman by Prairie Moon
4. put some stitches into Take Time To Quilt - Spring by Jeannette Douglas
5. put some stitches into an older WIP
6. maybe start something new ;)
do I need more stitching goals???? I don't think so
7. finish Dead over Heels - 5th of Aurora Teagarden mysteries by Charlaine Harris
8. order and finish or at least start A Fool and his Honey - 6th of Aurora Teagarden mysteries by Charlaine Harris
I made an update pic of Carol's RR but I need my husband to help me getting it off the camera....
Countdown to Spring Fling
10 hours ago