Friday, February 22, 2013

Being a bad girl....

I figured I deserved to pamper myself today after all those tears on my last day at work yesterday. So Lisa and I went to the mall to buy a nice little top for me to wear tomorrow night when we go out for my send off :)
...hmmmm of course I ended off buying 2 tops. One I would have chosen in a different colour since I have never bought anything purple, but the nice lady in the store (talked me into) convinced me that the purple looks great on me... I decided to give it a try and of course I couldn't leave this oh so sweet black little top hanging there ;) guess I will have to decide last minute tomorrow which one actually to wear....
Blog surfing I realized that it is soon St. Patricks day. Thank you Paulette for the cute St. Patricks freebie! It is printed and the floss is picked. So here I go:

And off to enjoy another wonderful stitching evening.... Bine :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

That will be a cute project and good luck with your new job! I had taught at my last school for 17 years. When we retired and moved, I cried for days!

~Narita said...

Super pretty colors for the St. Patricks freebie :)

And I bet that lady is right that purple looks awesome on you!