Monday, February 11, 2013

Kindle Keyboard

For quite a while now I have thought about purchasing a Kindle Keyboard because of its read-to-me feature. So if my hands are busy stitching or cooking it will read the book to me. Once I finally made the decision to buy one they were suddenly not available in Canada and amazon.com wouldn't ship them here. So I waited and waited because I thought they would come out with a new model but nothing happened so I finally bought a used one on eBay yesterday. I just hope it works..... It is even supposed to be here this week, can't wait to try it!

And a little update on Margaret Cottham:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great progress on Margaret Cottam, Bine! I'm so glad you gave her a good home! :) I hope you like your new Kindle!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That border is coming along nicely!