Sunday, March 08, 2009

I was busy....

....doing the HAPPY DANCE! :) Friday later in the evening I finished Home is Where You Hang... This is exactly the right size for me. Not that big that I am getting tired of it and put it away and not too small. Unfortunately I am often drawn to the really big projects....
The colours are pretty good on the pictures except of the linen. In real live it is pretty close to Zweigart sand.






Home is Where You Hang Your Needlework
by Homespun Elegance
stitched with the recommended Belle Soie silks
40ct R&R Dark Cappuccino
started: 2009-02-02
finished: 2009-03-06

10 comments:

Lana said...

It is beautiful!!! Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!!!!

sie tut es auch said...

HUI, das ging aber mal fix.
GRATULATION!!

Leah said...

That turned out so beautifully...I love, love, love it!!

Stitcher said...

This is really beautiful. I'd not seen this design before, so it's going on my wishlist. Congrats.

Von said...

Lovely work, Bine! :)

Sally said...

I was given the link to your blog by a friend so had to drop by and comment on your beautiful finish. It is gorgeous.

Nicole said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish Bine! I really enjoyed watching your progress on this one! It's definitely in my to stitch one day soon pile! :)

Brigitte said...

Absolutely great finish! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish!

Anonymous said...

A lovely finish & your photos are fine. Congrats!