Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And this is the second exchange I received last week while having this bad cold. It arrived two days after Outi's mail. I think it was thursday. It's Melanie's Exchange from PattiNH. Thank you so much to Patti. Isn't it just stunning? I really love this finishing technique and hope Patti will let me know how it is called. And the Chart she added....WOHOOO!!! It was on wishlist :-)))) You really spoilt me! Thank you so much!
Posted by Picasa


And a big sorry to Outi for writing Outi from Norway.... of curse, it isn't Norway but FINLAND!!!! Land-of-Lordi :-)))
When I wrote the post there was a little voice in my head telling me that I made a mistake but I didn't find it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense taken. :D (Lordi! \m/)

What a gorgeous exchange! *drools* It has been good parcel week, it seems. ;)

Btw, my blog address has been changed a bit, that link you've works though, but new one is quicker. It's under my name. ;)

Anne S said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been reading blogs ... that's dreadful! Anyway, here I am finally catching up with everyone. I just want to comment on everything I've seen ... your Autumn needleroll is lovely (Eventide Designs are fun), and your fabric covered box is awesome! :D Your gameboard sampler is coming along beautifully - I always love to see it ... look forward to seeing it again when you return from holidays :) And your AAS gift parcel from Outi was beautiful - some lovely pieces there. And last, but certainly not least, your Melanie's exchange from Patti was terrific - lovely stitching, and lovely gifts. I received Three Friends from Becky earlier in the year, it's a lovely chart :D Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Look forward to catching up with your more regularly again now I've catching up :D