Monday, December 25, 2006


















We had a very nice Christmas Eve yesterday. My mother in law and my mother came for dinner...a very early dinnner because we wanted Lisa to be with us. Though, she was really tired from handing out the presents earlier in the afternoon :-)














After dinner I took out my Hearts and Flowers by Carriage House Samplings. Carol, one of my favorites as well :-)
And it would be great to do a Deftly Wrought SAL in 2007 with you! I'm looking forward to this one :-)

2 comments:

Von said...

Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas, Bine! You even had a chance to stitch. :) I didn't but plan to make up for it today, lol!

handgemacht said...

Schön, wieder von Dir zu lesen, Bine. Die Vorlage für "Hearts and flowers" habe ich auch noch hier liegen und freue mich darauf, es zu sticken. Ich finde es wunderschön.
LG, Barbara