Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you very much for all your nice comments on Prairie Sampler. I loved reading every single comment....just as always :) comments are so much appreciated.

I was a bit restless last week and couldn't settle on a project...so I started several new !?!?! and put a few stitches in an older project Toccata 2. Here's a pic of it how took it out my WIP-box


and one how it looked when I put it back in there ;)


On friday I got mail from Jennifer my favorite online store. She's so wonderful nice and friendly and her service is phenomenal. I ordered from her when I lived in Germany and I still do it. ;)

She sent me some 32ct grean teal linen fabric (the darker one) and these WDW fibres:


and so I started a new project immediately..... That's how it looks now. But I definetly want to finish this one soon. The colors on this pictures don't do it justice. It is so much brighter in real life....



Last Monday it was Louis Riel day and we had a day off. We went out for a walk and a little bit tobogganing. It was really cold again. The temperatures are going up and down like mad....




8 comments:

Wendy said...

Your Snowman looks so great on that dark fabric! What design is it? How nice that you were able to get out for a little tobogganing.

Carol said...

Sweet new start!!! And your Toccata is gorgeous. I need to go check out Jennifer's store since you recommend it so highly :-)

Yuko said...

What a lovely snowman you are working on!
It's so sweet!
And how beautiful place you are in!
It's amazing, everythings covered with snow! Oh wow! I have never seen such a beautiful scene in the real life!

Laura said...

Wow, your Tocatta is just beautiful. I am going to have to go and take a closer look at this design.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous snow photo - it is 39 degrees Celcius here today, was yesterday and the day before, so we are all melting too!!!
Your snowman is looking very bright and colourful.
It's a good idea to do a before and after stitching photo - it really shows the difference - toccata is growing nicely :)

Anonymous said...

Bine,


herzliche Grüße aus Italien

Martina

Lelia said...

Wonderful start. Luv T2 : ) I'm still working on my game board!!! I think I have too many WIPs -- and started too many new projects.

Chelle said...

The snowman looks great on the teal fabric. The colors really pop!