Sunday, April 20, 2008

RR's

I also finished my little stitching on Glenna's RR. The original french design was in completely different colours but I tried to find some that looked nice with the other ones beeing already on the RR.


This was the RR when I sent it to Karen in Australia:


On monday 24th of april I got Leslie's RR in the mail and started stitching immediately. I want to send the RR prior to the mailing date which is june 1st.


And here ist what I stitched so far. I'm sorry that it is a little bit blurry:


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Its great to see the pictures of the RR's! I love your latest addition to Leslie's piece. Although I think it starts to get harder to find just the right house to add, once they start to fill up a little more. Its tough to get just the right one to blend in with the others.

Have a great week!

Glenna said...

Thank you, Bine, I love it! It's so much fun to see the blocks filling up. And the little cat is so cute!