1. finish Carols Hello Neighbor RR within the next few days and mail it off to Karen - done
2. find a nice house and start stitching on Karens Hello Neighbor RR as soon as I receive it - received and decided on a design
3. finish There Was An Old Woman by Prairie Moon - done
4. put some stitches into Take Time To Quilt - Spring by Jeannette Douglas - done, not too many but at least a few :)
5. put some stitches into an older WIP - no :(
6. maybe start something new - OH YES...A Real Snow Job - HAED
7. finish Dead over Heels - 5th of Aurora Teagarden mysteries by Charlaine Harris - done
8. order and finish or at least start A Fool and his Honey - 6th of Aurora Teagarden mysteries by Charlaine Harris - no it wasn't on the shelf in my local bookstore. I will wait till I see it somewhere.
9. read the 1st book of the demon hunting soccer mom series Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
10. startet Charlaine Harris Lili Bard series:
finished the 1st: Shakespeare's Landlord
half way through Shakespeare's Champion
11. startet Dead Sea by Brian Keene
1. start and finish my house on Karens Hello Neighbor RR.
2. finish my exchange piece for the Christmas exchange in my German yahoo group and mail it off.
3. finish Take Time To Quilt - Spring by Jeannette Douglas
4. put some stitches into HAED - A Real Snow Job
5. put a few stitches into an older WIP
6. and maybe stitch a Christmas ornament for me ;)
7. finish Shakespeare's Champion by Charlaine Harris and try to find the 3rd book Shakespeare's Christmas in a bookstore.
8. finish Dead Sea by Brian Keene
9. start whatever gets into my sticky fingers ;)
OK...LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN
2 hours ago