Sunday, July 05, 2009

As soon as the weather is warm and sunny...

....time goes by unbelievable fast. I had two finishes since my last post but no pictures yet. :(
And I got some stash .... and guess what ... no pictures yet ;(

But I started on Rubie Owl's Sampler by Plum Street Samplers yesterday. I got it in the mail on friday. Thanks so much to Paulette for creating this wonderful design. The colours are my absolute favourite.
This is how much I got done yesterday night:


The colours are lighter and a bit brighter in real life but what more can one expect from a scan.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This looks lovely. The colours remind me of ...Fall! ;-) It's a very cute design. Have fun stitching it.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

I agree these colors are great. CJ ok;-)

Deb said...

This is so perfect for fall. You've made a great start!

Shannon said...

This is beautiful- I love the colors!