Sunday, August 19, 2012

Update on Susan and...

I spent a lot of time studying and whenever I decided I have had enough I picked up the needle :) so this is where I am now ....


...and since I wrote my exam (2 more to go) on Thursday, I decided I deserve a little treat and gathered some threads and linen for a new start:


I am not used to stitching with 2 threads anymore and it is giving me a hard time. I even thought about stitching over one on the 32ct. But I don't think it would be a good idea on black... Does any company produce a good 40ct black linen? Any recommendations? That would make it a lot easier for me.

Please keep your fingers crossed for my exam last week - I still don't have the results back....

1 comment:

Lana said...

gorgeous progress! I always have a hard time finding black in a count I want too! Good luck! Can't wait to see progress on the new project!