Tuesday, April 09, 2013

These 2 wonderful cuts of 45ct Gander linen showed up in my mail box yesterday. I have never stitched on higher than 40ct before and can't wait to give it a try. They were nicely wrapped up in little baggies and hand labelled. Don't you just love it if you get your supplies lovely packaged?




Here is my progress on Mouton Printemps. It should be finished soon....



And my new start on Sara's Mystery Sal.


And off to enjoy another wonderful stitching day.... Bine :)

5 comments:

Cole said...

Lovely stitching!

Good luck witht the 45ct!

Margaret said...

Nice!!! Lovely stitching! I can do 45ct, but I prefer 40ct. lol! Getting too old, I think. Hope you enjoy it!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Good luck with the 45 count! I get a headache just thinking about that high a count!

Barb said...

Wonderful WIPS.I love the colors in Mouton Printemps. I can not imagine stitching on 45 count! You must have great eyes!

Ellen said...

Beautiful start on Sara's SAL! I join this SAL too, love her designs!

Enjoy your 45ct fabric, I will stick to 40ct ha ha!

Hugs,