Sunday, March 03, 2013

Stash in the mail

When we came home from our trip there was a little brown envelope waiting in the mailbox, containing this:




The reason for my order was the little thread bag with the aquamarine, dark and purple thread. I didn't have enough of them to finish a project I started a couple years ago. Somehow I ended up ordering only part of the silks needed?!! Must have had a sleepy moment.

The little bag on the left are threads needed for 2 future projects. And Celeste I had to order to make shipping from France worth while. LOL

You will be seeing more of La Vie en Bleu soon, now that I have all the threads needed:




And off to enjoy another wonderful stitching day.... Bine :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is a very cute chart! Can't wait to see it stitched .