Saturday, March 02, 2013

The Nordic Needle

Is an amazing store! It seems like there is no kind of thread that they don't carry. Just wandering through the isles of wonderful cottons and silks is stunning. Everybody was so friendly and helpful. Just great service!
My stash buying didn't go over board since the biggest temptation for me is always the fabric but they didn't have any 40ct in stock.
What made it home with me is "Winter Holiday Sampler" by Victoria Sampler with accessory pack and the white Mori silk to go with it. Then "Snowy Nights" by Prairie Schooler, some Whisper thread which I always wanted to try for Santa beards and sheep. I picked 3 different kinds of red to chose frame for "Christmas at Hollyberry Farm". I ordered the chart and threads a while ago but I don't like the Mulberry. It seems way too dark. So hopefully one of these reds will look nice.
The lady that rang in my goodies put a set of needles and a needle threaded in my bag....so nice! I will for sure make good use of them.

I did get a start on Lucky and am working on it this weekend.

And off to enjoy another wonderful stitching day.... Bine :)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice stash! Sounds like a great store! Love your Lucky Hares too!

Barb said...

You did really well with stash! Lucky is looking very cute!