Monday, March 06, 2006

February Goals

Finish part 5 of Chatelaines Medieval Town Mandala – no, it’s only half done
Work on another part I haven’t finished yet - no
Finish one Prairie Schooler ornament from A Prairie Christmas - no
Continue with Drawn Threads Gameboard Sampler SAL on Sundays with Cathyyes, this SAL commitment works great
Continue with von der Wiehenburg Quaker Sampler – yes, I finished 3 pages
Continue with Ilses Christmas ABC – no
Continue with Catherine Agnes by Indigo Rose – yes, I stitched 4 and a half spots
Continue with Eventide Autumn Needleroll - no
I will not do a Lizzy Kate Block it square this month because I don’t like the March one very much ;-)
Additional to this Goals:
I finished 4 little gifts as you can see in my 2006 finishes


March Goals

Finish part 6 of Chatelaines Medieval Town Mandala
Work a bit more on part 5 ( one more corner would be great)
Finish two Prairie Schooler ornaments from A Prairie Christmas (last months and this months) (SAL with Friends Gather BB)
Continue with Drawn Threads Gameboard Sampler SAL on Sundays with Cathy
Continue with von der Wiehenburg Quaker Sampler
Continue with Ilses Christmas ABC
Continue with Catherine Agnes by Indigo Rose
Continue with Eventide Autumn Needleroll
I ‘m not sure if I like the April Lizzy Kate Block it square I will decide it later this month if I’m going to stitch this one
Start Bent Creek’s Winter Snapperland
Start and finish one little Birthday gift
Start and finish the Spring Exchange with Stitching Bloggers Exchange Board

1 comment:

sie tut es auch said...

werden also im märz 11 wip´s zu verzeichnen sein?????
was soll ich nur noch mit dir machen ;o))