Friday, April 21, 2006

Of course, I finished stitching the Autumn Needleroll.



Last year I stitched the Beehive Needleroll by Shepherds Bush and Manuela asked me to wait with finishing as a needleroll till she stitched one as well and we could do the finishing together....now I stitched the second one and she still hasn't stitched one... ;-) By the way, Manuela is coming today and will stay till tomorrow and we want to try out to cover a box with fabric... Sorry, but I don't know how this is called in english :-( But I will show you some pics later.

I put a few stitches in MTM and this is what it looks now.

3 comments:

Lana said...

Oh, it is coming along! frustrating as it may be! Keep it up, little by little and put it down if you get tired of it, work on something else then come back to it if you need to! You are doing a great job!
~Lana~

Judith said...

Congrats on finishing the stitching on the needleroll.

Unknown said...

the needle roll is looking great!