Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some stash in the mailbox

I love coming home from work and finding an envelope from a cross stitch shop in my mailbox...This one read Casa Cenina in Italy.
I ordered some must haves :) just before Christmas.


There are from top left to bottom right:

Sorbo - Renato Parolin

Before Christmas - Renato Parolin

Halloween - Renato Parolin

Couleurs d'hiver - Renato Parolin

Messidor - Calendula (lots of yummy special stitches)

Halloween by Renato Parolin is calling my name very, very loud. But at this time I will be strong and stick with my WIP's.....maybe I will allow myself one of the smalls out the book Couleurs d'Hiver... LOL

3 comments:

Connie said...

Klasse !!!
Und wann machst Du das alles ???
Liebe Grüße
Connie

Karen said...

Lovely new stash!

Yuko said...

Hi Bine,
Your new stash of Renato Parolin's charts are so beautiful!
I love Sorbo and Halloween!
They look so lovely!!
Hope to see you stitchin them soon! :D