Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hardanger is completed!!!

Thank you for all the nice comments on my Hardanger pics!!!! They motivated me so much!!!

There wasn't much stitching and internet time for me the last days. Nicolaus came to our babygroup on Wednesday and after that hubby and I went to a christmas party of our runninggroup. Thursday and Friday were booked out with similar dates.... Here's a pic of my Christmas Heirloom Sampler from Wednesday. Hardanger is completely done and it wasn't as difficult as I thought. My fear wasn't necessary at all :-)



I started to add the beads, lazy daisies and colonial knots from the bottom to the top. Maybe I can show a picture this evening. The only thing we have to do today is going shopping to buy some food and afterwards having dinner at my MIL.

Becky I'm sad that you have problems with some of the bands and would love to help you if I can but I'm not sure how to help you.... If you want me to help you please let me know!!!!!

Now I go and have a look on some blogs and leave some comments :-)))

6 comments:

Anne S said...

Woohoo!! It looks fantastic! See, you CAN do it ;) Now I need to follow my own advice, and get back into hardanger again and learn the basics so I can build my knowledge a bit further ... seeing yours has been inspiring me ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous!

Carol said...

Oh, it looks amazing! I am so proud of you considering how anxious you felt! You make me feel motivated to get mine going too!

Cathy B said...

Bine - It's beautiful. And you finished in time for Christmas!

Tom King said...

Sabine,
You do beautiful work. Thanks for visiting us in USA...kingsjourneys...we are glad to see you keeping Christ in Christmas...Americans are forgetting that as late.
Again, your work is beautiful. Do you sell? I am still looking for Christmas/birthday gifts for my wife. tom

April said...

I agree that it is beautiful. Doesn't it feel so great to finish the project. What accomplishment. Please continue to show your projects.