Saturday, December 31, 2005

My stitching goals for 2006

But I'm sure I missed some things :-) And there will come up more during the year as well, don't you think so?

Finish:
Drawn Thread - Gameboard Sampler
Chatelaine - Medieval Town Mandala
Indigo Rose - Catherine Agnes
Eventide - Autumn Needleroll
Permin - Sampler 1852
Acufactum - Findus der Maler

Start and Finish:
some gifts for special friends :-)
12 Lizzie Kate Flip it's with my Germand SAL-Group
12 Prairie Schooler - A Prairie Christmas Ornaments with Friends Gather BB

Start:
some ornaments
at least one needleroll
Jeannette Douglas - My Treasure Box
Drawn Thread - Summer into Autumn
Drawn Thread - An Open Heart
Drawn Thread - Souvenir Sampler
Indigo Rose - Armchair Pin Keep
Hillside Samplings - Seasonal Samplings
Little House Needleworks - Daisy Lane Cottage
Blackbird Designs - Summer House
Victoria Sampler - Heirloom Homecoming Sampler

Do you think it is too much ? ;-)

I made a little progress on Ilse's Christmas ABC:

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great goals!!! I can't wait to watch :-)

Cathy B said...

Bine-You've got some really neat pojects that your planning to work on in 2006! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You've got a great list of projects there for 2006 Bine! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress pics. Happy New Year to you!

Anne S said...

Oh wow, you have some gorgeous stitching projects for 2006 - can't wait to see your progress on some of them! :)