Thursday, January 26, 2006

I wish I had my camera today.... I started to snow again yesterday and everything is wonderful white again. The sun was shining and it was simply beautiful! But the forecast says that it's melting away tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. ;-(

Today I stitched a small gift for a friend. So I can't show it ;-) And......I finally completed part 4 of Chatelaines MTM!!!!!! I'm so happy. It's the first part I really completed... I would love to stitch a bit on DT's Game Board Sampler but I have to stitch another gift first. There are a lot of birthdays to come in february.....

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your weather pixie says it is 14F there - Brrrrrr! I won't complain then that it is 32F here!!!!

Congrats on finishing Part 4 of MTM!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Cathy B said...

Hi Bine! Our snow is melting and we're having warming than normal temps but I'm sure we'll get more of that winter white stuff.

I've established a routine where I work on DT Game Board Sampler every Sunday. I've been doing two squares a week, but I haven't caught up to you yet!

Anne S said...

If I pay the cost of the courier, could you send some of that snow over here?? Sounds like sheer heaven right about now ;) Look forward to seeing progress piccies of your stitching - sounds like you've been busy :))