Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am getting there...

...not too long any more and Home is Where You Hang Your Needlework will be done. I think I will go on stitching on it till the end now. I ordered a nice chart and the recommended Fil Atalie last week in an online shop in France. They sent it out the same day and I want to start it as soon as it shows up in my mailbox. So I better finish this soon :)
I took pictures with my camera this morning (of course no daylight) instead of scanning it but the colours are as bad as the ones on the scanner.... Hopefully I will be able to take a nice picture of the finished piece at the weekend with daylight....




My pictures are so bad. I love to see all the beautiful pictures on other blogs but I don't know how to take so nice pics. Perhaps I should take a photographing course....

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Bine, this looks beautiful! Your photography looks fine.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I think your pictures look just great, Bine! I love this sampler; have never seen it before - the colors are awesome!
Peace,
Terri

Melissa said...

This design is beautiful. The colours are a lot better than in what shows on the chart. Did you use the recommended floss or did you pick your own? Just lovely!

Brigitte said...

Great progress on this project - and nearly done. You can get out your shoes already for the Happy Dance!

Penny said...

Love your work, should be very proud. I like the colors. What color blue are you using for sea to shining sea? Happy Stitch'n Penny