Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lelia, thank you very much for letting me know about CiCi stitchin on AAFG as well. I even found another lady stitching this one: Ranae - The Needle & I. I'm going to write to both of them maybe we can do a SAL.

And I was nosy enough to click on Ranae's link to the shop Needle in a Haystack. I've heard of this shop before, of course, but I've never visited their onlineshop..... And guess what, I'm hooked! They offer an absolute tremendous variety of 40ct linen!!!!! I'm sure I can't stand this goodies.

Yeeeehaaaa, I'm off.........stash-shopping :-)))))

2 comments:

Peg said...

I am also stitching on AAFG! I have finished almost 3 pages so far. I love all those trees. Let me know if you start a SAL I would be interested in joining in

Lelia said...

You are welcome ... and it is a fantastic project. Looks like Peg, too, is stitching this one : )

And your Prairie Sampler is lovely!!!