Friday, January 11, 2008

Tuesday and thursday were my day's off this week. :-)
Tuesday I had my first real apointment with a hairdresser. A lot of people recommended Pantages and that's what I decided to give a try after the disaster last october.... when I let my hair cut with a hairdresser in the Canadian Superstore and that was just awful. Finding out things like where to do your haircut for example is what makes live in a different country interesting and sometimes even difficult. It's often just the small things, life in general is not too different.

But I loved what Krista at Pantages did and so I went there again on Thursday to get some highlights in my hair.

My hair looks very different now and I have to get used to see my new hair in the mirror... :)


While browsing through the net yesterday I saw the "Quilt Mystere" Natalie is sewing and I just love it... You see I'm enabled again....I'm pretty sure I will participate in this one. Part 7 from 12 is already published but this makes me sure that I will like the project in the end ... LOL


I didn't do much stitching on my days off but I had New Year start and here it is:

Victoria Sampler's Heirloom Homecoming Sampler... I got the chart and accessorypack as a birthday gift myself about 2 years ago.



1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Hi, I followed a link from another blog to find yours. I've been reading your archives and you've done some beautiful work. It sounds as though you've really settled in to life in Canada, but I don't envy you all that snow, you can keep that.

I've added your blog to my list for regular reading.