Thursday, October 02, 2008

Here's an update on Carol's RR as of yesterday late afternoon. I didn't do a lot of stitching in the evening because I felt reallz bad. I'm having a cold since monday but it got worse yesterday evening. When I woke up this morning I had a fever so I called my boss and took a sickday. I slept a lot but I also stitched a little bit.


And this is my start on There was an old woman by Prairie Moon. I had an eye on this design for a long time and when it was on sale at needlecraft-corner a few weeks ago I finally ordered it :)

I've just stitched the borders of Take time to Quilt - Spring by Jeannette Douglas. So the fun part starts now....

3 comments:

Jane said...

It's horrible feeling too ill to stitch, hope you feel better soon. Love the quilt, such delicate colours

Anne S said...

All your latest WIP's are gorgeous! :)

Deb said...

That "Quilt for Spring" looks so pretty. Can't wait to see as it progresses, Bine.
Hugs, Deb