Saturday, October 11, 2008

I don't have big progress on There Was an Old Woman to share as I stitched very little this week. One of the highlights was Lisa's swimming class on thursday. It is so much fun to be in the water with her. She enjoys it so much she can't stop smiling and giggling. :)


And guess what.......yes, of course, I got weak and bought this lovely "small" winter scene by HAED....my first and hopefully last weak moment. I got really scared when my printer went on printing and printing pages and pages of instructions and chart....and when I put it all together on the floor I had to laugh out loud!!!! 24 pages alone for the chart LOL. I know someone who will never ever make it through stitching all 24 pages. But hey, I can at least stitch a few stitches ;) A little bit crazy is cute.....but what the heck am I??????? LOL Verena, you were right. There are 90 colours in this design. You are one of the few people I know that are really able to stitch such an unbeleivable big project. You should give it a try one day.

4 comments:

Verena said...

Also ich glaube mit 90 Farben übertriffst du auch alles, was ich bisher gestickt habe!!
Die vielen Seiten kenne ich von meinen Tulpen von Kustom Krafts, da hab ich auch erstmal geschluckt. Ich freu mich aber, dass du dich getraut hast und weiß jetzt schon, dass ich da irgendwann auch mal zuschlagen muss.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What an interesting piece you're working on. Wow 24 pages! That is a BAP for sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - you're one very brave woman stitching a HAED, I don't think I'd ever have the stamina to attempt it! Look forward to watching the progress from the sidelines :)

sie tut es auch said...

kaum lasse ich dich mal ein paar Stunden unbeobachtet....
aber ich will mal nur ganz leise schümpfen, ich hab glaub ich auch grad ZUVIELE sachen angefangen. vor allem auf der NähMa ;o)