Sunday, October 12, 2008

It is the first time that I stitched the outline of something first and now just have to fill in the skirt with black. I'm a little bit afraid that you can see it later....
On my pictures the colours are so fading and it looks so shining throught. To give you an idea, I am stitching on Summer Khaki Edinburgh from Zweigart. I really don't know why it is so pale.

The weather is rainy and stormy just like a typical autumn day in Germany and it leaves me with a blue feeling....I am very happy that days like these are very rare in Manitoba. Hopefully the sun will be back tomorrow. Just in time for the Canadian Thanksgiving. We are going to have a wonderful turkey dinner with friends tomorrow at noon. :) Yummieh....

2 comments:

Karin said...

Your piece is stitching up quickly - I love the colours in it.

Yuko said...

Hi! This designs is so cute!
I like to stitch outline and just fill in the blank space! :D
I'm very looking forward to seeing the finished piece soon!