Tuesday, February 10, 2009

During my blogging absence I finished Karen's Hello Neighbor RR. It was the last house to stitch. So her RR is finally finished and on it's way home:


I hope so much she likes how her RR turned out. This is the house I stitched for her. It is a house from the design "Fruit of the Spirit" by Plum Street Samplers. On this picture the colour of the fabric is more similar to the "real" fabric.


Last night was Peppermint Twist SAL night and after I got my silks last friday in the mail it was the first SAL night for me.I enjoyed stitching it so much... I am looking forward to next monday's stitching session :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely RR finish and a great start on your SAL!

Brigitte said...

Dieser RR ist super schön!

--- Ruth --- RuRebo --- said...

Wonderful stitching!
I love these nice little houses.
Ganz liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
von
Ruth