Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh boy I feel like getting a real nasty cold. I have a headache, dry cough, sore throat and I just feel BAD. I need that right now like hole in my head and the next weekend is four days of work away....

This is how Derek found me sitting in the living room surrounded by my stitching supplies when he got up...Hopefully nobody realizes that I am still wearing my PJ's underneath the knitted jacket.... ;)


Quite recently I got my order from "The Needle & I". A complete kit with all the necessary equipment to start my first canvas needlework. I have to admit that I am a little bit intimidated...that's why I got it out of my cupboard to have a second look at it. Is there somebody stitching the same thing or at least something similar?


OK it was a bad idea to take the picture before noon on the westside window.....

3 comments:

Von said...

I'm so sorry you have a nasty cold, but it looks like you have a lovely spot to recuperate! Hope you feel better real soon. :)

Cindy said...

Hope you are feeling better :)

I recently finished Two Cabins, which is by the same designer and very similar to the one you are doing. It was so much fun to stitch, and worked up very fast. I absolutely loved it! There is a pic on my blog (if you click on 2008 finishes, it is the post on top).

acereta said...

It's beautiful, full of complicated stitches.