Monday, February 09, 2009

I received my Tiny Treasures Exchange from Gaby today!

When I came home from work a brown envelope from Germany was waiting in the mailbox for me. Gaby knows how to make a monday a nice day.... This is the beautiful scissorsfob she made for me. Isn't it just adorable? And I love how she finished it with these cute little beads matching the colors of the design.

The front:


The back:

And all the goodies together:



She even managed to pick my favourite German Chocolate.

Gaby, thank you so much!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!



Now I have to decide if I will attach it to a pair of scissors or If I am going to start a little basket to display some wonderful needleworks....

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Sehr schöner Scherenfinder von Gaby. Die Perlchen drum herum sehen toll aus. So ein kleiner Korb mit gestickten Kleinigkeiten ist immer ein schöner Blickfang.

Von said...

What a sweet little project from Gaby! Enjoy it whether you put it on a pair of scissors or display it in a basket. :D

Sharon said...

Pretty exchange.